Epoxy floor coating, once thought as only acceptable for industrial settings like factories, warehouses, and garages. Epoxy floors have become extremely desirable for commercial and residential areas because of their incredible unmatched benefits. Some of those benefits include but are not limited to:
- Interior design for any part of your home allows homeowners to have strong and durable floors in their kitchens, living spaces, rooms, and patios. Epoxy floors can be designed to mimic other flooring materials like wood and/or marble. When choosing a design, epoxy allows owners to have a pick between colors, textures, patterns, and more.
- For garages and basements, a residential epoxy floor offers homeowners a floor that is hard to damage and is extremely affordable. For areas like basements and garages, having a floor that is fire-resistant and waterproof is a high save on any insurance claims and possible damages. Epoxy is more than just looks, especially for a home with pets and children.
- Home epoxy floors are extremely durable and make great floors for families and large groups of foot traffic within the home. With a long-life expectancy, epoxy residential floors are cost-effective in the immediate and long-term.
- Design opportunities for commercial settings with epoxy flooring allow businesses to create a distinctive floor that is unique to them. Epoxy flooring allows businesses to stand out and add character to their space which does keep customers and clients coming back for more.
- Safety benefits of epoxy floors are just more reasons why business owners have made the switch to concrete floors. Not only can you keep your business open while epoxy floors are being installed, if a shutdown is required it would not impede on business for long because epoxy floors are installed very quickly. In addition to being nontoxic, epoxy floors are slip-resistant, heat-resistant, and seamless making them less of a hazard.
- The best part about industrial grade epoxy flooring is that it can be installed in a number of different areas that all require different benefits from their floors. Areas like laboratories, warehouses, clinics, showrooms, chemical facilities, food and beverage areas, and more can all benefit from an industrial grade epoxy floor.
- Epoxy industrial floors are antimicrobial, seamless, and easy to clean/maintain. Epoxy industrial floors are USDA approved and can be installed quickly without disrupting any production time.
As you look into epoxy flooring systems it becomes easier and easier to notice that these floors are quick and easy to install but they offer benefits that other floors simply will never be able too, like mimicking other flooring solutions while still providing concrete benefits. Epoxy floors have become the most sought-after floors because they are long-lasting but highly affordable.
Whether you’re looking for an epoxy flooring system for your home or your business, you will find unique benefits for all of them. As an important reminder, for all of these benefits, it is important to consult and hire a professional team to install any epoxy flooring system.